Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's not colored

It's black and white.

Our wedding, that is. I was thinking of having black and white photos, too, but maybe I'll just have a copy of the images in that tone instead.

Here are sample images of possible looks for our reception. Kinda too formal, I know, considering our personalities. Hopefully, this gets to be executed by our caterer's events stylists with the fun twists.


Above is too black. Kind of a bit too dark and this is an indoor setup.

This one is simple yet I think it exhudes elegance in its own way. I'm thinking of having this, look at the tied ribbons with the flowers on the white linen covered chairs. Simplicity is beauty.

Another indoor setup. It's vice versa is shown on the image below.



This one, with the tent. We could do this but the black linen covers are really difficult to find. Love the chandelier-lamp lights on the tent's ceiling. I'm in kind of doubt, though. This will be in a garden set-up. Hopefully it will fit well. Daanin natin sa flowers! hehe

2 comments:

  1. nice pics sis! i love the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the black & white theme! inggit ako! my mom would've died if i went with my original black theme.

    ReplyDelete