Monday, March 2, 2009

Wow, legs!

I was on my way to our office cafeteria to get some drinking water and saw this lady with a nice pair of strappy skin-toned sandals. If i was a regular guy, she would have thought I was rude to stare at her legs because I was almost drooling over the gorgeous footwear she has on hahaha!

So there goes the lady with the pretty strappies on while I headed towards the cafeteria. As I was waiting for my water bottle to get filled up, I thought about the shoes and how jealous I was of the sexy effect it had on her feet and how amazing her legs looked with it. I wondered, can I wear those high heels in a dress without looking like a tall grass in the midst of the talahiban?

I've always been jealous of girls who can wear high heels without too much effort. As for me, I feel awkward in heels. I get overly conscious with my height and skinny frame (I'm 5'7" and weighs 105lbs). When people compliment my figure and my height with, "Nagmo-modelling ka ba?" or "Bakit di ka sumali sa Bb. Pilipinas, ganda ng height mo eh!" I would usually retort with a sarcastic "Ngeh! Height lang maganda saken!" As if height is the only basis to join stuff like that, eh?

H2b always says that I should wear high heeled shoes and skirts/dresses. I'd say no because, three things:
  1. As previously mentioned, looking taller than my actual height makes me feel awkward and more conscious
  2. My legs have good shape, yes that may be true but its skin is ugly :( I have this peklat that has been there for ages and even with sebo de macho, it's still there!
  3. I'm skinny, therefore, i have skinny legs. skinny legs are not considered nice sight. I'm going to look like an ostrich.

And with all these mentioned, I think I might have a wee bit of a problem finding THE wedding shoes. It's not going to be a walk in the park looking for gorgeous flats to match with the bridal gown noh! *sigh* Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. hi sis, dati lagi ako nagsusuot ng may heels pero ngayon puro flats na lang gusto ko, ako din I envied those who can wear skirt and shorts showing their legs, ako kasi problem ko ang spider veins ko kaya nacoconscious talaga ako, need to see a doc na.

    ReplyDelete