Monday, February 23, 2009

Next stop

So we're almost done with the dress. Technically.

We're done booking the major suppliers. Smaller details are already on the works. Now, we have to maximize the time left for us to figure out how we would want to look like on our big day. H2b had been googling so much for his wedding shoes, imagine that!

After my meeting with Noe Reyes, I was already thinking of the shoes and the hair. I found a few that I liked at various malls but the heels are keeping me from buying them. I wanted a pair of wedding shoes that I would still be able to wear after the big day. I want something that I could walk on at the office or wear any day and anywhere I'd like. And for that, I'm not going to get shoes with too much bling or glittery stuff. And best of all, I wanted to get a cute wedding shoes for Attorney Fortun's photograph! Hahahaha!

Now here are the keypoints that I have to check when looking for the perfect pair of wedding shoes:
  1. NO to too much blings/glitterry stuff on the shoes themselves
  2. NO to high heels. 1 inch can do but it wont be higher than 2inches
  3. NOT silver
  4. Preferably black&white combi on the pair
  5. NO flowers on it
  6. Bows will be okay but let's not exaggerate
  7. Flats would be perfect!
*Sigh* wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. hi sis,

    pareho tayo ng gusto i also want a simple shoes. not too simple pero not too extravagant naman.

    I added you sa blogroll ko ha. add kita sa 2 account ko hehhe. blogging is too kaka addict. i had a wedblog http://averyspecialevent.blogspot.com

    and unf eveyday happenings sa life ko

    http://aperfectoverview.blogspot.com if you're bored visit ka lang.

    i loved the way you tell your stories here sa blog mo, full of energy ang dating.

    -khim-

    ReplyDelete