Monday, February 16, 2009

My Dream Wedding Dress

just found out that I have to get a designer/dressmaker to create my wedding dress. Apparently, my original plan of having my sister's wedding dress altered is far from possible because of the damned beads!!! They can't alter the design of the skirt, not even resize the dress because of the @(*@$&#&^$ beads!!! They said it would ruin the dress and it's going to be like doing a whole new dress anyway so better to get myself a brand new gown instead. *sigh*

But looking at the bright side of things, this gave me the chance to actually wear my dream wedding dress! I immediately thought of Veluz but then again, reality check, her dresses would be far from feasible for me considering the budget that we have. So, it's time to re-think and research!

I initially wanted to have a Vera Wang inspired dress just like the Vera Wang gown in the movie "Bride Wars". It was the dress that the character of Kate Hudson wore for her wedding on that flick. Here's the picture>>>>

I wanted the skirt part to be big eh! I wanted to feel like a princess on her first ball. Besides, pencil-cut or simple A-line dresses won't be that matched for me noh, hello, I don't want to look like a bonggang-bonggang kawayan in white cloth and lace kaya.

Hopefully, we'll find a designer/dress maker who can try to imitate this beauty with the budget that will fit as well.. *prays*

1 comment:

  1. sis, just in case you still don't have a couturier for your gown you might like to check this: http://couturehousebycg.multiply.com/photos/album/2/Collections#8

    Quote nya sa akin for that gown is Php25K daw.:) Happy preps!:)

    ReplyDelete