Monday, February 23, 2009

Reyes to create my dream wedding dress!

Nope, as much as I wanted to, it's not Veluz REYES who would be making my wedding gown. It's Noe Reyes!!

He wasn't really my first choice (obviously) but nonetheless, when I went to visit him for his designs, i knew and i felt that he is the one. He fit very well to my budget and best of all, when he sketched his vision for my wedding dress, it was almost exactly the same as I have imagined it to be! Me: happy. H2b: happy. Our wallet: very happy! hahahaha!

Anyway, so I was late for about an hour from our appointment of 7pm. I travelled from Cavite to Cubao and hello bonggang bonggang trapik! I almost took a picture of the whole traffic scene but I realized, I'm saving my battery to make I get to photograph Noe's sketch for my bridal gown.

I really wanted my wedding dress to have a ball skirt, more like fairy tale princesses. Also, I have read on a wedding article that for brides with skinny figures, ball gowns are much recommended as it adds volume to the bride's body. I also asked Noe if he could make me look at least 1 inch smaller from my original height as h2b is almost as tall as me but I look taller than him because I'm skinny and he's, well, more malapad than me :p

So there went Noe's hands. He was telling me the details of the gown and asking me some questions related to my wedding while sketching and highlighting stuff on the drawing paper. And after about 5minutes or so, he showed me the draft of my dress. And all I was able to say was, "It's perfect." with a deep satisfied sigh. ^_^

Let me share his sketch for me. Hope everyone who's going to view it will comment on it as well.
by Noe Reyes for Veronica "Apol" Prodigalidad
I can't wait for my first fitting!!

5 comments:

  1. I like the bodice part.. can't wait to see the real thing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sis! nice gown!!! :-) happy preps!!! i added you na pala in my link. hope you can add my site too. thanks! :-)
    Trina (W@W)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! i agree, it looks great and very elegant.:) just wondering, how much does noe charge for wedding gowns?

    ReplyDelete