Monday, February 16, 2009

How Sweet It Is to be Loved by You!

I have work tonight and I should be snoozing off by now but I can't sleep. This happens to me every first day of the week for me. (I know, it's Tuesday, and Monday's supposedly the first day of the week but not for me)

I got up and sat in front of my pc again. Been like this forever when I can't sleep. It was like my desktop pc is my sleeping pill, or whatsoever. basta!

So what I did was try to dig thru my Yahoo! Messenger archive for a conversation with someone which has the link to this blog site of another friend. Wala lang. Out of curiosity, I guess, as to what she blogs about. And so, I found the blogsite :D. Read through it and found a bit of thing that I never knew. Hey, I've been friends with them for almost a decade now and I never had any inkling of an idea about her feelings for this friend we had in college. Oh well. Life's indeed full of surprises. Anyhoo, I'm not going to blog about her, them or their feelings. I'm blogging about how fortunate I feel right this very moment.

I know, I've been having too many frustrations lately that are mostly wedding related. But setting those wedding details aside, I also know that what's most important is the two of us who are saying our vows less than 4months from now.

I am truly fortunate that this man, this loving, sweet, forgiving, patient, understanding and caring guy actually chose me to be the one with whom he will be spending the rest of his life with. I am happy that despite all the things that we've been through, I can say that he's been loyal to his feelings and commitment to me. He may not be the perfect guy that I dreamt of but the love that he shares with me is way beyond the bliss of perfection. It's not just the fact that we are together and that we love each other but it's the truth of how blessed our relationship is with the fruits and signs of love that he has shared with me and of course, God's consistent shedding of light on us.

In less than 16 weeks, we are tying the knot. Hopefully, everything will be just as blessed as we prayed it would be.

And hopefully, my friend will feel the love that we feel, if not with that guy from college, at least with someone who's just perfect for her.

Nico and Me

Our first decent picture together

No comments:

Post a Comment