Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cute Blogger Award


Tagged by Macy. Loko ka sis hahahaha!

1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves. You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.

Here goes the ten random facts/habits about me

1. I still don't have a voter's ID because I still am not a registered voter (sue me! :p)

2. More than 4hours of sleep makes me more sleepy

3. I buy a venti mocha frappuccino everynight before I go to work or on my 1st break

4. I need my h2b's "meme", more commonly known as masahe, for me to get to sleep

5. I tell people I have fear of heights whenever I'm asked why I do not wear high heeled shoes

6. In college, I was an active part of the school publication. My favorite memories were during my associate editor days for the The Sebastinian Gazette of SSC-R Cavite

7. I can play the guitar and keyboards (not the computer keyboard :p)

8. I'm quite a talker

9. I love One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl! I even plan to do a Gossip Girl inspired prenup pictorial hahaha! xoxo :p

10. And I do not gain weight no matter how much and how often I eat :p

I'm tagging Candy, Mae-z, Chi, Suyen, and all the other w@wies who will bump into my blogsite ^_^

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag sis =) I'll work on this in a bit..

    I'm also not a registered voter.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. di naman requirement ang pagiging registered voter para makasal diba? hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sis! ahaha! i was also tagged by sis macy! In case you want to read mine, it's here: http://jansbautista.blogspot.com/2009/02/cute-blogger-award.html =)

    #9 -> i LOVE Gossip Girl too!:) In fact, my Multiply site has a Gossip Girl theme..;) Parang great idea nga yun for a prenup! good luck! can't wait to see your pictures!:)

    #10 -> WOW!! you're SOOO lucky you're like that!...:P sana ako rin ganun! ahaha!!

    ~ jans (w@w)

    ReplyDelete
  4. alam mo ba sis jans, just today, i realized pumayat pa ako huhuhuhu!! nagpa-measure na ako kay Noe Reyes for my bridal gown and my gulay, ung waistline ko mas maliit ng one inch kumpara dati! grabe na to T_T pramis inde sya cute, para na akong kawayan T_T

    ReplyDelete