Monday, February 16, 2009

The First Timer

So I've been blogging (occasionally, randomly, seldomly?) since I cannot remember when. Basta I knew that when I get to touch a computer keyboard, I would have to write something to be posted on the net. Hayyzz.. I remember then I still had the -teen in my age when I had so much time to be spent on writing. My former editor-in-chief could have sued me for not listening to the call of being a writer. "Sige, magpabaya..." as was his words.

Anyway, so here goes. Finally, I decent blogsite to blog on (I hope!)

I plan to write everything about weddings here, at least everything about MY wedding. Hopefully I stay true to my words but in case I strayed from the original plan, patawarin nyo po ako.

I'll start, I guess, with moving my 'wedding blogs' to their new home.

Welcome to http://apolness.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment