Monday, February 16, 2009

First Time with my H2B

We've been together for 15months now and have been on the planning stage of getting hitched for about 3months, we've experienced the joy of our "first time".

Feb 14, '09, we went to Megatrade Hall at SM Megamall to see the Debuts & Bridal Fair. It was both our first time and we honestly didn't know what we were going to do, what's going to happen or where we would be heading (di namin alam kung san banda ung Megatrade Hall so we ended up just going up thru the escalator and voila! there's megatrade hall 2&3!)

We asked the ladies sa may desk sa labas, sabe ni lady#1, "registered po kayo?" So i went, "Yep, we registered online. *all smiles*"" Lady#2 said: "Future bride-to-be?" I thought redundant, future na nga, to-be pa? Oh well, tumango lang ako at ngumiti while Nico was itching already to go inside. We were given these little "VIP" stickers na dikit daw namin samen and then a bunch of flyers agad.


Una ko talaga inisip kung san ung booth ni Princess Misa. Muntik na ako madistract kasi bumulaga saken mga bonggang-bonggang wedding dresses which I could only assume it's way beyond half of our entire wedding budget! Huhuhu!

Anyway, we looked around for more then I saw her, Princess Misa's daughter standing and holding a clipboard.

We headed straight na sa booth nila. The pretty daughter, faced us and smiled, nasabi ko na lang, "Uh.. hi! Mag-final book na kame... :">" Grabe, I was nervous, Nico was excited and giddy. Sabe nya check nya lang daw ung mga invitations, sabe ko, "Wait lang! Dito ka muna!" Kase sa totoo lang, I was really nervous and shy. It was like na-star struck ako!

When Princess Misa turned at us, I waived and I only said, "Apol" sabay point to myself. And she was like, "Apol!" And she smiled at me. Elating yung pakiramdam. She was super nice, super accomodating and yung initial intimidation and indifference that I felt earlier biglang nilipad at nawala.

her daughter handed us the clipboard to fill out the booking details, then Princess Misa approached me after completing the form to confirm our previous agreement. After a few exchange of words, we settled and finally, booked her on our wedding day! I really am excited na talaga! She asked if nag prenup photoshoot na daw ba kami. I told her, sabe ng photographer namin na sa April pa kame schedule. She was so accomodating that she even told us to make sure na andito sila pag nag prenup kasi they will be in Boracay for a wedding din.

Sobra ako na-overwhelm. Sulit yung hindi ko pagtulog nun!

No comments:

Post a Comment