Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sad replay

For the nth time, I've browsed through Veluz's blogsite. And for the nth time, my amazement and an overpowering envy succumbed me in teary sadness again because of a single tiny detail. I have more or less three months to prepare for our wedding. And I still do not have a wedding dress. Moreso, I do not have and will not have a Veluz wedding dress.

Deep sigh.

Sometimes I'd like to think that I don't need the gown made by her. I'd tell myself in consolation that I am only going to wear it once, and I am not buying a car. Just a wedding gown.

But who am I kidding?

Deep sigh.

It's just... sad. Sometimes I wish I could just simply move our wedding date so I can save up more for the wedding dress. But then, there's this little voice in my head that what would matter is not who and how your dress was made. It should be the solemnity and passion of the vows that would be shared by the bride, with her groom, and the eternity of love they will be living together ever after.

Arrgghh!!!

Wala. Nalulungkot pa rin ako. #)$#%(!&@*#!! :(

Regardless of what I think or say, my heart will be forever regretful about that one tiny detail.

Deep sigh.

2 comments:

  1. nasad naman ako.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ay naku nakakahawa ba tong kalungkutan ko na to over Veluz? nakuuuuu sorry naman :(

    ReplyDelete