Friday, May 15, 2009

God does provide

Luke 11:9

"So I say to you: Keep asking, and it will be given you. Keep searching, and you
will find. Keep knocking, and the door will be opened for you,"


Last weekend, my heart and my mind was devastatingly confused and I was crying to death over an important wedding matter. I asked Nico, "Baby, simba tayo sa Sunday." as I felt that God will give His guidance and light to the darkness of my thoughts.


And so we did go to Church last Sunday with my Mom. My eyes were welling up with tears, deeply praying for help on my discernment and decision-making.

We went home and my mind was almost set on the decision, I was then praying for His healing touch for me to accept things as they were.

Two days after, I felt His answers to my prayers.

I felt lighter. Happier. Worry-free.

Truly, God provides. He indeed provides.

Thank you, my Lord.

1 comment: