Friday, May 22, 2009

A new definition of the word STRESS

Stress means two weeks for me. Oh yes, we have exactly two weeks left before the big day. I know that we're almost good to go but I still feel that a lot of things are still yet to be completed.

Fifteen days before the wedding, one of my second sponsors came by the house to fit her dress and catch up on little stuffs. Kamusta naman, we fought pa over text messages two nights back as I was getting all frustrated that the girls of our entourage haven't had their fittings with their dresses so I can see what needs to be fixed pa and I felt that she was being uncooperative. I think that was the first fight we ever had for the entire duration of our friendship. Also, it was just yesterday that I saw what my mom would be wearing on the wedding day. I was under the impression that she's going to be wearing a plain dress with just a ruffled bolero as its 'oomph' factor but little did I know that she and my sister have chosen a dress that one would be mistaken for a bridesmaid dress and not a mom's dress. It's cute! And the best part of it, I'll get to have it after the wedding hahaha! (she said she wont have any use of it anymore and since we're of the same size, yey for me!)

Also, my aunt arrived from California last Wednesday. It was only yesterday that Nico and I took the time to visit her at her house (take note, we're neighbors, she lives right next door lang ;p). It was awkward when we visited her. I introduced Nico to her and she smiled, her usual widesmile but she didn't talk much.

Oh well, at least we're done giving out all the invites to my relatives. Nico's relatives and friends' invitations are our next goal to be completed.

I will also have my fitting schedule tomorrow. Excited? Definitely!

On Sunday, we're going to have our prenup shoot with our main photog. Finally.

Monday, we're planning on going shopping to buy Nico's mom's dress.

By next week, I plan to give the pegs for the cake maker from the caterer and the must-have shots to our photographer. Or maybe I can get the must-have shots discussed on Sunday as well?

I'm still working on the playlist. I am yet to contact the choir head again for the song choices. I need to remind the caterer that we;re changing the pork dish.

Argh, still so many things to do. I think the last strand of sanity in my head is going to snap real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment